WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Nah bra

These were not that amusing, and the poor voicework didn't help.

It was hardly about 40k at all, mostly bland jokes shoehorned into the theme.

For something like this, there were too many 13-year-olds doing voices, which took away from this greatly.

The graphics were nice, but not enough to redeem the entire presentation.

This mostly feels like it was made by people who only played the videogame adaptations of 40k, and knew little of the fluff outside of them.

Holy Sprites Holy Sprites

Ech, rather subpar

The jokes weren't that funny, really. The only scene I could say even got me to crack even the slightest smile is "GRAAA."

The animation wasn't too bad; better than many other shitty sprite flashes that find their way to Newgrounds, at least. You tried a few minor-but-important effects like lip-syncing, but these could still use a bit of work.

Sunrie responds:

Tried? More like did. The only reason the lip syncing looks odd in one of them is the transparency effect. Trust me, I'm one of the better lip syncing people.

You know what they say: Can't please everyone. It's really too bad that I couldn't give you a better time while watching this, but that's how it is at times.

At least you feel it's better than many other sprite Flashes on here, however, I do notice the back handed nature of your comment ("other shitty sprite Flashes", meaning this is a shitty sprite Flash...I can only conclude you do not like sprites in general).

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

Man, I'm a sucker for those YuGiOh jokes.

I've gotta say, I really liked it. The whole thing was pretty funny, and didn't totally rely on pop-culture-based humor, and what little there was was suited(dur-hur pun) and of good taste.

The Legend of Korah Ch 3 The Legend of Korah Ch 3

I came here expecting just another sprite flash.

And it's not far from the truth.

-The dialog was rather uninteresting.

-All of the sprites were of poor quality, the backgrounds particularly. The characters' sprites looked like poor edits of JSS/JUS sprites.

-There was no emotion coming from the characters themselves. Sure, you tried to express it in their little portraits, but that's not enough. Despite what you might think, emotion can indeed be expressed on those little pixely faces.

-You reused the same poses for your characters way too much. Watching the same one or two sword slashes be used for every attack is rather boring.

-The Dragon Ball style of fighting is not creative in the least bit, and just about as entertaining. It is especially wrong to use it for sword-play. Instead of blurs flying around clashing with each other, you should have spectacular showdowns between your warriors, not have cliche beam-struggles. You might as well remove the use of weapons if you're going to pull a DBZ-fight.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

Yo.

'Sup Kirb, how's your week been, man? Getting any ass recently?

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

Why hello thar. :D

In before validation! =D

Okay, I haven't actually watched it yet, but I'll prolly like it regardless.

If I somehow particularity hate it, I'll let you know. X'D

Sonic: RMC EP.1 Sonic: RMC EP.1

Ehhh...

You used to many different sprite styles.
There are Sonic 3 styles of almost all of the characters you used. Vecter and Charmy are the only ones that you'd have a hard time finding S3 stlye sprites of.

You also could have scaled the sprites better. They look like you used the scale tool by hand. I remember a tool under the toolbar that lets you scale by percent values.

Try to use less DBZ in Sonic movies. This also goes for the sounds.

Also, the last scene would have looked ALOT better if it was all one object. It looked like you tweened each character.

Now onto the plot.
Chaos got out of the Master Emerold how? Chaos also can't talk. It would have NO intintion of rebuilding Metal Sonic, plus it couldn't.
Chaos has no reason to want to kill Sonic anyway. In Sonic Adventure, Chaos only fought Sonic because Sonic wouldn't give the Chaos Emerolds to it.

As for Sonic dieing, it's over done big time. Kill off someone else for once, or better yet, not at all.

I hope this helps your future Sprite Flashes.

BloodEagle responds:

About that..... I know chaos cant talk...and i know it doesent want to kill sonic...."BUT" you will have to watch in future episodes to find out "how he got out of the master emeralds" "how he can talk" and "why he wants to kill sonic" you'll just have to keep watching

Safety At work. Safety At work.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Where do you get that sound, I've been looking for it forever.

Shades of Grey Shades of Grey

Me likes....

Don't listen to the fucktards on this site, they are just shallow, all they want is stupidly high amounts of gore, hentai, and fart jokes. Hell, if I had listened to them, i would had never kept trying to make my Big Star game better. You have alot of potental my friend, I hope to see some more of your work, and look foward to seeing something of yours on the front page.

Remember, never ever give up, and don't let the fucktards drag you down. I wish you great luck on Newgrounds, because with the constint increase of fags, you will need it. I am voting you a 5, because you have much hidden talent, and you need as much suport as possible.

Ekoi Panot

Sanitarium Sanitarium

not bad...

Metallica SUCKS!!!(lol, just kidding)
I will say, it was good, and im not to much of a stick fight person
(btw i have VERY high standards, and you met them.)