Flea 2 Flea 2

Don't make us pay for half a flash game.

The game is alright, but I(and likely many others) kindly ask that you don't bother submitting anything else that will require paying real money for half the game.

Armor Heroes Armor Heroes

Great game

I like the system.

If a sequal is planed, character custemability would make it superb!

Graphics
Not a character style I'm normaly fond of, but you managed to make it look different. The backgrounds are nice also.

Style
Most games on Newgrounds that use a Double Dragons/Battle Toad/Littlefighters fighting system just seem to lack in some places. but in this peice of work, you kept everything rich and alive. Sure, it's a little repetive, but aren't all games? I havn't get board of this game yet.

Sound
Good choices of music, it fits the theme. The sounds are also well insync.

Violence
For a fighter, there's not too much, and not too little. Sure, there's no blood, but blood would make this game a but uglier. Not much to say about it.

Interactivity
Good gameplay, good controles, many of character choices, each with different Specials. As I said earlier, character custemization would make it perfect.

Humor
Gota love the way the enemies die.

OVERALL
With a few more choice gameplay elements, this game could posibly share the same fate as Alian Homonoid.(sp?)
Never give up hope.
~Ekoi Panot

Toccuma responds:

Thanks, I think charicter custimability is a great idea, It just needs tweeking, most people just end up going the "sets" of items, eliminating the purpose... perhaps accsesories like sunnies would work... ^-^

Simple RPG Tutorial :> Simple RPG Tutorial :>

One of the better tuts I've seen.

No crappy mp3 going on in the background.

Simple, stright to the point.

Working examples.

Stayed on topic.

Gave other things that are useful to RPG styled flash.

It. Works.

You win 5 internets.

lolbno responds:

Thx for the review

Elf Maker 1.0 Elf Maker 1.0

nice try...

... but gay as fuck consept

Chess Chess

WTF LOL

this is not ment to be chess is it, just some sort of example of how germins play chess? am i right? plz respon.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Holy Crap this is good

This is a revised vershen of one of the best games in the world, SHARK SHARK. But this is a lot funner and cuter.